lundi 16 juin 2008

Toi aussi Chante Destination Unknown !!

Pour vote plus grand plaisir et pour passer d'excellentes soirées à chanter, voici les paroles de Destination Unknown d'Alex Gaudino - le fameux Calabria :

I Left my job my boss my car and my home,
I'm leavin for a destination I still dont know,
Somewhere nobody must have duties at all,
And if u like this u can follow me so lets go;
Follow me and lets go,
To the place where we belong and leave our troubles at home,
Come with Me, we can go to a paradise of love and joy at -

Destination unknown

Now I wont feel those heavy shoulders no more,
My life got better now I finally enjoy,
Yes all the people wanna come here and so,
Come on and join us you can do that now lets go,
Follow me and let's go,
To the place where we belong and leave our troubles at home,
Come with me we can go,to a paradise of love and joy at -

Destination unknown known known known known unknown

Destination unknown

Destination unknown unknown

Destination unknown follow me and lets go

Destination unknown follow me and lets go

Destination unknown follow me and lets go
To a place where we belong and leave our troubles at home
Come with mewe can go
To a paradise of love and joy at

Destination unknow


Je vous laisse revoir le clip... histoire de se rappeler de la chorégraphie maintenant ;)

Au fait ? Quelle est selon vous l'explication de Calabria ? Réponse en commentaire...

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

euh.. calabria = chaleur??

Alors: réponse?!

Anonyme a dit…

Ptite séance karaoké à la sauce Alex Gaudino !!! J'adoooore...et pourquoi il est pas invité à Unighted ? Moi j'y vais et ça aurait été génial de pouvoir le voir mixer...
Pas grave, je serais sur le dancefloor de sa prochaine soirée dans ma ville !!! viiiiiiite

FG Radio a dit…

Voici le liens de réponse à ta question ;)

N'hésitez pas, réagissez sur ces articles !!

http://alex-gaudino.blogspot.com/2008/06/en-rponse-aux-commentaires-dposs-quelle.html